This post is also available in: Français
I love to make myself smoothie bowls on a weekly basis – whether for breakfast or brunch – it’s such a fun way to enjoy a delicious meal. Smoothie bowls are extra easy to whip up, thanks to our Evive smoothie cubes. I love the creative element of adding different types of toppings – you can create a mini work of art! It’s definitely a mindful way to start the day, which compliments my morning routine. I’d love for you to try making your very own smoothie bowls with your family. 💙
Here’s how I prepared my delicious smoothie bowl:
- 8 Saphir cubes (or any other Evive flavour)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 150 ml of oat milk* (the less liquid you put, the thicker the texture)
*You can also use any other type of plant-based milk!
Place everything in the blender and finish with your favourite toppings.
For this particular Saphir smoothie bowl, I put as toppings:
- Granola with chocolate chunks
- Vegan yogurt
- Quinoa puffs
- Kiwis, sliced
- Strawberries, sliced
My favourite toppings in general are:
- Granola! My favourite brands are: Fourmis Bionique, Oat Box, & Granolust
- Of course, the types of fruit I add to my smoothie bowl depends on my mood, the smoothie flavour I made, and what I have in my fridge🙈 But in general, my favourite fruit toppings are strawberries, bananas, & blueberries🍓🍌
I hope you’ll try making your very own smoothie bowl at home! I promise it’s super easy and very satisfying to nourish yourself with such a healthy and delicious breakfast.