This post is also available in: Français
One of my favourite weeknight meals that Dominic whips up for us is some sort of a healthy loaded veggie bowl featuring one of our Evive lunches. This Bam Chili sweet potato fries bowl is a perfect example! I love this recipe especially because it’s filled with so many nutritious ingredients and yet still feels so indulgent. You can prepare the sweet potato fries in the oven or in an air fryer if you have one. I hope you like this super tasty meal as much as we do!
|– 1 Bam Chili wheel |
– 1 small sweet potato or approximately 1 cup pre-cut sweet potato fries
– 1/3 cup black beans
– 1/3 cup tomatoes, diced
– 1/3 cup bell pepper, chopped
– 1/3 cup vegan cheddar cheese
– 1/3 cup green onions
– Additional garnishes: jalapeños, parsley and lime
1. Warm the Bam Chili cubes in a pot over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes.
2. Cook the sweet potato fries at 375 degrees F for approximately 30 minutes or until browning/crisping.
3. Arrange the ingredients in the bowl and top with jalapeños, parsley, lime and any other preferred garnishes