This post is also available in: Français
Today we get to celebrate Peanut Butter Lover’s Day which means we have an amazing new recipe for you! This chocolate peanut butter smoothie featuring our Azteque flavour is a must try. Our Azteque cubes paired with peanut butter creates the creamiest texture and delicious flavour. You even get an extra nutrient boost with the addition of frozen zucchini (don’t worry – you don’t taste it!). This is the perfect breakfast smoothie, but may just become your new favourite go-to dessert too!
|Yields: 1 smoothie|
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Azteque wheel
- 1 – 1 ½ cups unsweetened oat milk
- 1 – 2 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- ½ cup frozen zucchini
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Pinch sea salt
Crushed Peanut Rim:
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. crushed peanuts
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- For the crushed peanut rim: Melt the chocolate chips until smooth, then cool to room temperature. Dip the top of the glass in the melted chocolate and roll in the crushed peanuts.
- Transfer the smoothie to the glass and enjoy!