This post is also available in: Français
While the warm weather is here, we’re going to keep suggesting more delicious and refreshing ways that you can use your Evive smoothie cubes. If you’re looking to whip up something fun and easy in the kitchen, this homemade popsicle recipe featuring our Touk-Touk smoothie is perfect!
The Touk-Touk is known as our tropical smoothie that’s made with pineapple, mango, and coconut. Just like a touk-touk, this tropical smoothie will carry you from point A to pure Bliss! What’s even more interesting about this smoothie is that it includes a local superfood we find right here in Quebec! Discover sea buckthorn berry, a local superfood that will give you a boost of energy to start your day with fresh vitality.
What You’ll Need:
|– Popsicle moulds|
– 2 to 4 Touk-Touk wheels, depending on the size of your popsicle moulds and how many portions you’d like to make
– Water or apple juice (or your juice of preference)
|1) Pop the frozen smoothie cubes of each Touk-Touk wheel in a bowl|
2) Add 240 ml of water or juice for each smoothie wheel to the bowl and let the cubes melt
3) When everything is melted, stir well with a fork to ensure the liquids are properly mixed together
4) Pour mixtures separately into your popsicle moulds
5) Place into the freezer for 24 hours and enjoy the next day!
I hope you’ll enjoy making these homemade tropical popsicles and that they’ll become a family favourite this summer!
P.S. Did you know that you can easily mix our frozen smoothie cube flavours to make new delicious smoothie combos? 🧡 Learn more here!