This post is also available in: Français
Hi there, lovely blog readers! This week, I have a very special recipe for you – a dairy-free matcha white hot chocolate that’s made with our Pure smoothie cubes. Pure is actually my favourite green smoothie of ours! It’s made with spinach, mango, avocado, matcha, and coconut cream. It’s seriously so creamy, delicious and super nutritious thanks to the incredible superfood ingredients like baobab, moringa, and chlorella. Did you know that matcha has one of the highest antioxidant ratings? Actually, 15 times more than blueberries! This high source of antioxidants can help prevent cell damage caused by free radicals.
I hope you’ll enjoy this super easy and comforting hot chocolate this winter!
Makes 2 to 3 servings
|– 4 Pure cubes|
– 1 can coconut milk
– 1 cup oat milk (any plant-based milk will work)
– 2 tsp. matcha powder
– 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup vegan white chocolate chips
– Maple syrup (optional for sweetness)
– Vegan marshmallows
1. Combine all the ingredients except for the white chocolate chips in a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Add the blended mixture and chocolate chips to a pot.
4. On low-medium heat, warm the mixture making sure to stir often.
5. Pour the hot chocolate into 2-3 glasses and top with marshmallows.