This post is also available in: Français
Summer is finally here and I don’t know about you, but the heat makes me want to spend all my time outside! To accompany your sunbathing sessions, I’d like to suggest a simple mocktail (alcohol-free cocktail) recipe featuring Evive’s delicious Touk-Touk smoothie.
Mocktails are perfect for those warm summer days since they pack all the satisfying flavours of a cocktail, but, since they’re alcohol-free, they don’t give you any headaches! You can knock down a couple of these drinks all day without a problem!
To accompany the tropical flavours of the Touk-Touk smoothie, I decided to add a touch of acidity with fresh lime juice and passion fruit syrup. If you don’t have syrup, you can replace it with passion fruit and 1 tsp. organic cane sugar.
Obviously, to go from a smoothie to a mocktail, you have to work on the texture a little bit! By following all the steps carefully, you should get a juicy, sparkling drink that won’t have anything to do with your breakfast. 😉
for 3-4 servings
|-1 Touk-Touk wheel|
-½ cup of filtered water
-1 oz fresh lime juice
-1 oz passion fruit syrup
-Garnish: Coconut chips
- In a blender, add the Touk-Touk cubes and then pour the filtered water, lime juice and passion fruit syrup.
- Mix until a homogeneous texture is obtained.
- Pour the mixture into a glass approximately up to a quarter.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Extend with sparkling water until ¾ then mix with a spoon.
- Fill the glass with sparkling water
- Garnish with the coconut chips.
For other mocktail and cocktail recipes, I invite you to visit my website 1ou2cocktails right here.