This post is also available in: Français
Summer is officially upon us and it definitely calls for fun and simple recipes that will help guide the sunshine directly to your kitchen! That’s why we are introducing this refreshing Pineapple & Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark recipe! Our Touk-Touk smoothie flavour contains anti-inflammatory, skin enhancing, and energy boosting properties, while the superfood properties of the berries and pistachios give you an even more nutrient-dense snack. Look no further for your next summer potluck, picnic, or poolside treat, these delicious frozen yogurt barks are sure to follow you around.
|– 4 cups dairy-free yogurt |
– 1 Touk-Touk wheel (8 cubes), softened
– 1/3 cup fresh blueberries, halved
– 1/3 cup fresh blackberries, halved
– 1/4 cup pistachios, crushed
– 1/4 cup granola
– 3 tbsp maple syrup (or to taste depending on desired sweetness)
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, Touk-Touk smoothie cubes, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the yogurt mixture evenly on the baking sheet.
- Top with the blueberries, blackberries, pistachios, and granola.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours, or until firm.
- Cut or break into pieces and serve.
- Store in the freezer.