This post is also available in: Français
Hydration is key during these hot summer months, so we thought it was time to introduce you to a delicious new recipe… our Tropical Fruit & Kombucha Spritz! We’ve paired our Mango Amla Berry cubes with kombucha to create a fun and sparkling drink that combines both immune and digestive supporting properties. Stay hydrated, nourish your body and have a beautiful summer!
(Makes approx. 4-6 drinks)
|– 1 Mango Amla Berry wheel |
– 1 ½ cups red coloured kombucha (I used Rise Hibiscus & Rose Hips Kombucha)
– 1 ½ cups water, frozen to make ice cubes
– 1 ¼ cups blue coloured kombucha (I used Rise Kiwi & Pineapple Kombucha)
– ¾ cup ginger kombucha PER serving/glass (one with minimal colour to it, I used Rise Ginger Kombucha)
- Combine the Mango Amla Berry cubes with the blue kombucha. Shake or blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid.
- Pour the red kombucha into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid.
- Pour the water into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid.
- Once all the ice cubes are frozen, crush them into small pieces, keeping each colour separate.
- Pour ½ cup kombucha into a glass.
- Layer the crushed ice, crushed red kombucha ice cubes and crushed Mango Amla Berry/blue kombucha ice cubes until the glass is full.
- Top with an additional ¼ cup ginger kombucha and serve.
Are you going to try making this kombucha spritz recipe this summer? Don’t forget to share your photos with us! We love to see all the delicious ways you use your Evive smoothie cubes when you tag (@evivesmoothie) + hashtag #evive.